Seal Software UK Ltd
30 Stamford St
London, SE1 9LQ
Tel : +44 (0) 20 3998 3888
Company Registration Number:
Seal Software Limited
Surrey GU17 1LQ
Tel : +44 203 735 9898
Company Registration Number:
Despite careful control of the software is not responsible for the content of external links.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we treat your personal information
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following types of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visit to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and / or newsletters
- Any other information you choose to send to us
We may send you a cookie which may be stored on your computer's hard drive. We may use the Information obtained from the cookie in the administration of this website to improve the website's usability and marketing purposes. So we can use the information to recognize your computer when you visit our website, and to personalize our website for you.
Our advertisers, should we have any, may also send you cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Blocking cookies may, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of this website.
We may use Google Analytics and other tools to analyze the use of this website. Statistics and other information may be generated using cookies. The information generated about the use of the website.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Send to you via the website, and supply to you via the website
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- Send you email notifications
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (which may or may not be the same) you no longer require marketing communications to email@example.com )
- Provide third parties with any information about our users - but this information does not intend to be used as an individual user
- Deal with inquiries and complaints made on the website
- We do not want to give your consent to any third party for the purpose of direct marketing
Moreover, we use Google Analytics to analyze data from AdWords for statistical purposes. To prevent this, you can deactivate this use via Google's ads preference manager
( http://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/?hl=en ).